12.16.2008

found some milk bottles

After seeing the cute little milk snowmen that I previously posted about I started a brief search to find milk bottles.  I found these pictured above.  They aren't cheap $150 for 24 but you can use them over and over again - just like any regular drinking glass.  

I'm still on the hunt for a cheaper source but at least I know they are available.  When I have time for a longer search I'll let you know what I found or if any of you find a great source for these milk bottles please let me know.

4 comments:

tracey said...

Why not glass baby bottles? Much cheaper!!

Anonymous said...

I've been on the hunt for these too Denise. The only ones I have found are super expensive also. Maybe we'll have to go in on a set of 24 together because I definitely don't need 24!! ;)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

FYI, I think I found the perfect solution! Those Starbucks Frapuccino drinks that come in 4-packs are the perfect shape and size, and the labeling peels off! You can spray the lids with silver or white paint and Whalaa! Perfect milk bottles! I have started my own collection...I just need to drink all that Frapaccinos!

Jenna said...

I know this post is old... but I was looking for glass bottles as well ( I also have been saving the starbucks bottles!) But also I found some here http://www.save-on-crafts.com/glassbottles2.html