10.05.2008


For those of you looking for wedding invitations, birth announcements, shower invites, holiday cards and more you need to check out Webtations - a new site I just found.

How it works...

1.  Search and select an invitation, announcement or card that fits your style
2.  Purchase online and your stationery will download to your computer as a pdf. file
3.  Customize your stationery with your information by adding and deleting type
4.  print on your home computer or at a local commercial printer

It's that simple.  As someone that has spent hours helping brides create invitations I love this idea!  

Here are just a few of the designs I like...

As a child of the 80's I was instantly drawn to the baby announcement below.  

I think this is one of my favorites.  I love the simplicity of this baby shower invite.
With Christmas quickly approaching we should all be thinking about our holiday cards.  

This is just a small sampling of what is available over at Webtations.  You really need to get yourself over there and check it out for yourselves.

5 comments:

Natalia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalia said...

Love it...thanks for sharing!

amy * stem * said...

THANK YOU! Great find. I was just thinking this weekend about shower ideas for my girlfriend from Jr. High/High School that found out she's having a girl. I die for that Pretty in Pink as she must have seen that movie 100 times when we were in Jr. High. PERFECTION!

Jessie said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this great site!

Sheena Kalso - The Invisible Hostess said...

Another great find! I love resources like this and I have some upcoming baby showers :)