9.11.2008

countdown to halloween - pb cup

Sorry for the lack of a Halloween Countdown post yesterday.  We have been getting hit with bad news for the last few days and feeling saddened by it all - I couldn't get myself to post yesterday.  I still can't shake the sadness but thought I would take a minute to post regardless.

So here is yesterdays Halloween idea...Who doesn't love a yummy Halloween treat?  Megan is a huge peanut butter cup fan so when I saw this recipe I knew it was a must try for our family.
Does anyone make homemade candy?  My mother in law makes the best homemade candies at Christmas.  I have made a few, very few, attempts at making candy but it never seems to turn out right.  This recipe seems simple so well see how they turn out.  If you have any easy candy recipe let me know.  I may try to bring some homemade goodness to Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have a recipe of super easy chocolate candies filled with cream ganache. I'm from Romania so I give you the link, look at the photos and if you are tempted to try post a comment there to translate it for you there.

Thanks for this martha recipe, I'll try it soon!