9.12.2008

countdown to halloween

Today's countdown to Halloween idea really is a countdown.  I saw this idea on Kristi's blogand I love it.

You can find the directions here.  This is a fun way for your kids to countdown to Halloween. If you are not in the crafty mood you can sometimes find Halloween advent calendars at Target or Cost Plus. Pottery Barn Kids has one this year that I am totally in love with but not enough to fork over the $100+ dollars it costs.
How cute is it?!?!  My kids would love this (who am I kidding - I would love this)  How fun to open up a door each day and find a little treat. Maybe I can pick this up after the holiday when it's on sale - I'll have to keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise, I'm posting on this old post so's not to hijack your new ones. i subscribe here because I loooooove planning parties, but I also have a wedding favor business and wonder if I could offer a giveaway on your blog sometime?

If that seems like a good fit let me know and I'll try to focus to something your readers would groove on. Thanks and keep on with the good stuff! PS, email is blake@favorideas.com

PSS, this comment will self-destruct in 10 minutes, but if not, please help it along. heh