6.25.2009

carnival

I am dying to post photos of a beyond cute carnival wedding that I found today at Amor.ology. Every time I try to download pictures my mac freaks out.  Here is the one picture that did download from the many I tried to post...


That's just your sneak peak.  Head on over here to see a visual feast.  Everything about this wedding screams fun - how can it not when a ferris wheel is involved?!?!

Be sure to check out the rest of Heather's blog - what a talent!  I guess I'll be spending a good part of my day now soaking up her creative genius as I scour her blog - will my housework ever get done?

3 comments:

Brooke Meyenberg said...

Wow!! Great find, great share!
What a beautiful and fun wedding.

Off to oogle at more...

:)

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

That WAS a treat for the eyes! Thanks for sharing!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

I grew up with Heather and her fam. She is AMAZING!! Everyone in my hometown uses her now. I only wish she was in business when I got married (though I LOVED my wedding day).
I flipped when I saw that wedding too. My dream colors. Dream everything.
And I'm planning our next Enrichment around carnival theme decor. If only there was more in the (nonexistent) budget- I'd rent that ferris wheel!
Miss you!